• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Offboard Artillery in WF PBEM
09-13-2015, 04:47 AM,
RE: Offboard Artillery in WF PBEM
Hey berto,  Hats off to you sir Respect

Thank you so very much for looking into this situation!

At least we all know there was something spooky about the scenario, or its conversion. It drove me crazy when I saw it, and I quote "Why the heck will the off board not target?"

I'm only sorry that it was one of Dave Galster creations and if I may accolade his work for a moment, "He has some terrific scenario designs out there!!"

I'm also perplexed to the point of being numb that I am the one who found it! Considering all the WF scenarios that have been played to date since 2.02 inception or possibly before, it is amazing no one has seen this before except for maybe Jason in his recent Sea Lion scenario which I just heard about a few days ago.

Furthermore, you are more than correct sir in keeping all tech info in one place, the matrix site. I'm not sure Dave has a matrix log in so that is why its here. I then posted it at matrix. 

Best Regards,

Ivan the Big(John)
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2015, 03:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 03:42 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: Offboard Artillery in WF PBEM
It is a strange one... It figures I deployed the scenario for a PBEM that I did with local saves and playing both sides, and I could plot artillery with no issues...

Let us hope it is a rare occurance, something with legacy scenarios tweaked with first 1.04 then 2.02 scenario editor...

Anyhow, if what it takes to fix the issue is to remove the off board arty with 2.02 editor, saving, then opening the file and putting the arty back on, hopefully an easy fix should the gremlins leave their hide outs!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply