• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Moscow 42 and spotted units
08-28-2015, 07:20 AM,
Moscow 42 and spotted units
I am not sure if it is just me but the latest patch puts the unit type over the spotted symbol is that right and can you undo it?

Mike
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2015, 04:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2015, 12:11 PM by Strela.)
RE: Moscow 42 and spotted units
(08-28-2015, 07:20 AM)Mike Bowen Wrote: I am not sure if it is just me but the latest patch puts the unit type over the spotted symbol is that right and can you undo it?

Mike

Hi Mike,

To be honest, it's an error by me. I ported many of the graphics over from Panzer Battles and wanted the same look - which included the NATO symbol. In Panzer Battles the graphic is automatically included - in Panzer Campaigns I had to manually place it and didn't release it was masking the spotted symbol until you mentioned it unfortunately.

Their is only one way to undo it and that is to manually remove the NATO symbol from each unit graphic - that's a really big job.

I hope you can live with it...

David
08-29-2015, 06:34 AM,
RE: Moscow 42 and spotted units
(08-29-2015, 04:37 AM)Strela Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 07:20 AM)Mike Bowen Wrote: I am not sure if it is just me but the latest patch puts the unit type over the spotted symbol is that right and can you undo it?

Mike

Hi Mike,

To be honest, it's an error by me. I ported many of the graphics over from Panzer Battles and wanted the same look - which included the NATO symbol. In Panzer Battles the graphic is automatically included - in Panzer Campaigns I had to manually place it and didn't release it was masking the spotted symbol until you mentioned it unfortunately.

Their is only one way to undo it and that is to manually remove the NATO symbol from each unit graphic - that's a really big job.

I hope you can live with it...

David
Ok at least I know it is not just some setting I had wrong

Mike