• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
08-10-2015, 04:58 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi, I'm totally new to TOAW and am looking to learn. I like WW2, Post WW2, especially armor-heavy or maneuver-heavy battles.
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 06:41 AM by burroughs.)
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
I'll take you on and am proposing Kasserine '43 off the Classic TOAW folder with you as Germans so you can have your tanks, space and means to manoeuvre. besides it's quite small and short so perfectly manageable and playing the krauts should give you a fair advantage as a newbie deserves to allow me to redeem my having bashed badly at least one newcomer to the ladder who was no more here afterwards. Finally - I am reading a book on the subject and have just the Kasserine '43 campaign off TOC Tunisia '43 on top of that all.
Then we may move on to operation "Crusader" or anything. But first write me using the mail me feature here so I can get you some idea of the optional rules I'd be glad to follow as I use the advanced rules as a rule of thumb. 3XBb or the latest official patch to your own consideration and as per your choice.
Quote this message in a reply