• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sealion Jilson MapMod not working
08-05-2015, 06:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 07:08 AM by Fog of War.)
Sealion Jilson MapMod not working
I followed the correct way to install this Jilson mapmod for Sealion`40, Volcano`s mod, Jilson core mod, and then installed Strela`s hotfix for the JTS versions. It doesn`t seem to work, which is odd since the mods with the hotfix for the JTS versions worked fine on three previous JTS downloaded PzC Games ??
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 10:55 AM,
RE: Sealion Jilson MapMod not working
(08-05-2015, 06:57 AM)Fog of War Wrote: I followed the correct way to install this Jilson mapmod for Sealion`40, Volcano`s mod, Jilson core mod, and then installed Strela`s hotfix for the JTS versions. It doesn`t seem to work, which is odd since the mods with the hotfix for the JTS versions worked fine on three previous JTS downloaded PzC Games ??

I'll have a look when I'm home this evening... (its morning here!)

David
08-05-2015, 11:52 AM,
(08-05-2015, 10:55 AM)Strela Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 06:57 AM)Fog of War Wrote: I followed the correct way to install this Jilson mapmod for Sealion`40, Volcano`s mod, Jilson core mod, and then installed Strela`s hotfix for the JTS versions. It doesn`t seem to work, which is odd since the mods with the hotfix for the JTS versions worked fine on three previous JTS downloaded PzC Games ??

I'll have a look when I'm home this evening... (its morning here!)

David

Thanks David !!Helmet Smile
08-06-2015, 01:37 AM,
Hi,

I just want to confirm you are using the JTS version? The screen you have looks like there is a big mismatch on the 2D Features files.

If so, try this version of my Mapmod fix. This is the one that fixed the issue with Moscow '42. I suggest you start again with a clean install.

Link to updated JTS Mapmod fix

I unfortunately don't have the JTS version of Sealion '40 to test it myself - just the HPS version.

David
08-06-2015, 02:19 AM,
(08-06-2015, 01:37 AM)Strela Wrote: Hi,

I just want to confirm you are using the JTS version? The screen you have looks like there is a big mismatch on the 2D Features files.

If so, try this version of my Mapmod fix. This is the one that fixed the issue with Moscow '42. I suggest you start again with a clean install.

Link to updated JTS Mapmod fix

I unfortunately don't have the JTS version of Sealion '40 to test it myself - just the HPS version.

David

Hi David...that got it working ! Yes, it is the JTS version. Thanks very much for your kind above & beyond support of the PzC games !!

I was getting a bit downhearted that I went with the JTS versions....Helmet Smile
08-08-2015, 06:11 AM,
Same problem with the Minsk43 Demo no matter what version of Strelas MapMod fix i use ( i tried the one you posted here too), i dont have this black visual bug if i only use the original MapMod.
08-08-2015, 08:51 AM,
(08-08-2015, 06:11 AM)wiggum Wrote: Same problem with the Minsk43 Demo no matter what version of Strelas MapMod fix i use ( i tried the one you posted here too), i dont have this black visual bug if i only use the original MapMod.

I'm not certain but the Mius '43 demo has not been updated to the latest JTS version and hence does not need my Mapmod fix. Jison's Mapmod works for all the pre JTS versions of Panzer Campaigns.

David