• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC HQ Question
08-01-2015, 12:17 AM,
c_Question Mark  PzC HQ Question
Gents: Smoke7

Can PzC HQ units still perform their command and control functions while in travel mode? Idea2

I checked the user manual, but was unable to locate a reference.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 01:32 AM,
RE: PzC HQ Question
The newest PzC title I have is Tunisia '43.

On page 58 of that User manual it states:

Modified Command Range
The Nominal Command Range is modified according to certain conditions:
• Disrupted HQ’s have a 1/2 Command Range.
• Broken HQ’s have a Command Range of 0.
• HQ’s in Travel Mode have a 3/4 Command Range.

This modified value is then used in the determination of command and recovery as explained below.

Note: there is no other penalty or automatic loss command status for moving an HQ unit. An HQ unit that moved in the previous turn is treated no differently than one that has not moved, subjected to range modifications above such as HQs in Travel Mode.
08-01-2015, 01:43 AM,
Wow CR !! I`m in awe. Do you have all the PzC manuals memorized .Helmet Smile
08-01-2015, 01:49 AM,
(08-01-2015, 01:32 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: The newest PzC title I have is Tunisia '43.

On page 58 of that User manual it states:

Modified Command Range
The Nominal Command Range is modified according to certain conditions:
• Disrupted HQ’s have a 1/2 Command Range.
• Broken HQ’s have a Command Range of 0.
• HQ’s in Travel Mode have a 3/4 Command Range.

This modified value is then used in the determination of command and recovery as explained below.

Note: there is no other penalty or automatic loss command status for moving an HQ unit. An HQ unit that moved in the previous turn is treated no differently than one that has not moved, subjected to range modifications above such as HQs in Travel Mode.

Thank you Chad! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-01-2015, 02:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 02:33 AM by Compass Rose.)
(08-01-2015, 01:43 AM)Fog of War Wrote: Wow CR !! I`m in awe. Do you have all the PzC manuals memorized .Helmet Smile
Not many people know this however, back in my earlier days, I was the Batman for Rick, Darran, and Brian. They use to insist that I read them excerpts from the PzC series manuals for their bedtime stories. One of their other favorites was "The Little Tiger Tank that Could"! Read Jester

(08-01-2015, 01:49 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Thank you Chad! Big Grin
Just remember the following rates for the PzC hotline:
$3.99 for the 1st minute, and $1.99 for each additional minute. No out-of-state checks accepted without ID! LOL
08-02-2015, 06:13 AM,
(08-01-2015, 12:17 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents: Smoke7

Can PzC HQ units still perform their command and control functions while in travel mode? Idea2

I checked the user manual, but was unable to locate a reference.

Also, when you place the command unit in travel mode and view the reverse (right click) it will show the command range in travel mode. jonnyHelmet Smile
08-02-2015, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 08:30 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
(08-01-2015, 02:29 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Not many people know this however, back in my earlier days, I was the Batman for Rick, Darran, and Brian. They use to insist that I read them excerpts from the PzC series manuals for their bedtime stories. One of their other favorites was "The Little Tiger Tank that Could"! Read Jester

Chad!!

How many times do I have to tell you not to reveal what goes on behind the scenes at this club!! Whistle Mex Big Grin

.......and remember I was the one who preferred Panthers to Tigers! Rolling Eyes