• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing .map files in downloads for Omaha and Sword beach scenario's in D-Day
07-30-2015, 07:00 AM,
Help  Missing .map files in downloads for Omaha and Sword beach scenario's in D-Day
A fellow in the Matrix forum just brought it to attention that in the D-Day series by Luca CHIEI, both Omaha and Sword are missing the .map files?! Evidently they used to be there, as many people have played them. Any way to post those files so the rest of us can try them!?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2015, 07:37 AM,
RE: Missing .map files in downloads for Omaha and Sword beach scenario's in D-Day

.zip   Sword.zip (Size: 54.38 KB / Downloads: 6)
.zip   omaha.zip (Size: 51.08 KB / Downloads: 5)
(07-30-2015, 07:00 AM)Warhorse Wrote: A fellow in the Matrix forum just brought it to attention that in the D-Day series by Luca CHIEI, both Omaha and Sword are missing the .map files?! Evidently they used to be there, as many people have played them. Any way to post those files so the rest of us can try them!?

Hello,

Here is the files needed I believe.
I include also SCN and ORG files just in case.

Rgds

Christophe
07-31-2015, 08:58 AM,
RE: Missing .map files in downloads for Omaha and Sword beach scenario's in D-Day
Thanks, Christophe.

Mike, if those are good, let me know. I can open the zips on the server and add the map files.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-01-2015, 09:02 PM,
(07-31-2015, 07:37 AM)SIPRES Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 07:00 AM)Warhorse Wrote: A fellow in the Matrix forum just brought it to attention that in the D-Day series by Luca CHIEI, both Omaha and Sword are missing the .map files?! Evidently they used to be there, as many people have played them. Any way to post those files so the rest of us can try them!?

Hello,

Here is the files needed I believe.
I include also SCN and ORG files just in case.

Rgds

Christophe

Thank you very much, Christophe, I appreciate that!!

@ Scud-Perfect, all in order now, thanks Dave, if you could do that, would be awesome!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

08-03-2015, 03:20 AM,
Omaha and Sword beach scenarios now include the map files. Thanks, guys.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-04-2015, 06:37 AM,
Good deal, thanks for your very prompt attention, the both of you!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue