• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
12-17-2015, 08:10 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - The Official Teaser Thread
Thanks for the reply.

Well, this was something i dont have in mind, germans are not going to engage T-34s but i dont expect Shermans specially weaker compared with T-34, in Kursk Lee had 11 defense and i think in 14-15 for Shermans and Cromwells like PzIVg (out of turret Cromwells had worst armor) but with 12-13 the firepower could be more noticiable and maybe help to made german AT more letal (with a lot of PzIV and stugs allies are going to have here like soviets a good chance).

I like your "task list" routed, expect you can complete step 3 today or tomorrow  Me Too

PD: a little question, you never think in reduce a little the T-34s defense??? around 15-16, i think engine needs a feature to improve the AT value of certain guns (more letal attacks) but apart this touch a little defense values.
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2015, 08:35 PM,
(12-17-2015, 08:10 PM)Xaver Wrote: i use a tip, for AT and Marder etc in kurks, i have changed the tipe unit for them. I put this units 'Artillery'. At range 1-4 the hard atack is 2.5 the nominal . It's great, I make this change for russian and german
12-17-2015, 09:34 PM,
Like other members of this forum, I think TA and TD are not well represented in the game. They are stationed hunters and therefore its effectiveness must be greater than a tank in an assault or combat. One way to improve it is to seize the property of the artillery type units, in this case as direct fire, and that their effect is multiplied by 2.5, or what is changed in the PDT, when shooting at a slower rate than 5
12-17-2015, 09:54 PM,
.Another point that I see not well represented in the game is the low value of assault tanks in relation to the infantry. The tank has a psychological effect that incident on the soldier who defends

Not only are machine guns or caliber gun, or cannon ammunition. 4 tanks are worth like 40 soldiers in assault, but his defense is less than the infantry. (except some model Tiger T-34, etc) The infantry win , the tank loss, it's not a real thing.

I add a value bonus for assault, so +10 for medium tank, +5 light tank, +15 heavy tanks, to represent the demoralizing effect of a tank assault against infantry soldiers

Gracias
12-17-2015, 10:04 PM,
I preferred the rule of the series Panzer Campaigns, which for the infantry, he took the hard value for assault, in combat against tanks or armored units . I see that the American infantry have a hard value of 8, that should be its value against tanks assault 8 to 11 (Panzer IV) and 13 to 16, that would be reasonable...
12-18-2015, 02:02 PM,
Looks like the game is out, I know what I'm doing tonight  Big Grin