• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SSG's games - Korsun Pocket, Battlefront, Kharkov, etc
07-19-2015, 09:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 10:19 PM by Freyr Oakenshield.)
SSG's games - Korsun Pocket, Battlefront, Kharkov, etc
Does anybody here still play them? I just wanted to assess the player base for these games...

The Matrix forums are dead, the Run5 forums are dead too... and there is no Blitz forum or ladder...

edit: I've just found the Blitz ladder for SSG's games with just two active players...
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2015, 06:07 AM,
RE: SSG's games - Korsun Pocket, Battlefront, Kharkov, etc
There is a player called Contra who was the last active player on the SSG ladder, maybe send him a message to see if he will give you a game?

There is still a SSG ladder at this club that you can report games on, only the forum support has been removed. Wink
07-25-2015, 06:07 PM,
I have a game pack somewhere and I playeed it ages ago I will be verry noobish if you want
07-27-2015, 06:41 AM,
I have Korsun Pocket and am interested. It also includes the Ardennes Offensive, which Id like to try. I wont be able to start until some of my current games conclude though.

(07-19-2015, 09:11 PM)Freyr Oakenshield Wrote: Does anybody here still play them? I just wanted to assess the player base for these games...

The Matrix forums are dead, the Run5 forums are dead too... and there is no Blitz forum or ladder...

edit: I've just found the Blitz ladder for SSG's games with just two active players...