• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
07-04-2015, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 08:49 PM by Panzerschreck77.)
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Looking for opponents for CMRT, Fairly new played cmx1 a lot, now have CMRT, have played German campaign single player, so have a pretty good hold of the CMx2 engine now.

Have drop box etc, now looking for a few opponents.

Don't care about game settings just Nothing Huge, but strongly would prefer Germans as I have not much experience with Soviets.

msg me with drop box info for game, thx.

EDIT: also Warrior difficulty as its the most common?
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2015, 08:48 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Still waiting.
07-11-2015, 10:47 PM,
Hello Panzerschreck Helmet Smile,

shall we play a large Russian attack in a mirror match on difficulty "elite"? This would be two games (two results for the ladder), we each play one as Russians (attacker) and one as Germans (defender) on the same map.

I would like to play with the "Wynter Green Heavy Tank Rule" which means that we must buy three "normal"/medium tanks (StuGs, Panzer IV, T-34 etc.) first before we can buy one big tank (Tiger, Panther (Panther does not count as a medium tank), IS-1, IS-2 etc.) and second rule is the Gentlemen's Golden Rule: No pre-planned arty from the defender into the attacker's setup zone.

Would this be OK for you?

Do you use dropbox?
07-13-2015, 10:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 10:39 PM by Panzerschreck77.)
(07-11-2015, 10:47 PM)Shorker Wrote: Hello Panzerschreck Helmet Smile,

shall we play a large Russian attack in a mirror match on difficulty "elite"? This would be two games (two results for the ladder), we each play one as Russians (attacker) and one as Germans (defender) on the same map.

I would like to play with the "Wynter Green Heavy Tank Rule" which means that we must buy three "normal"/medium tanks (StuGs, Panzer IV, T-34 etc.) first before we can buy one big tank (Tiger, Panther (Panther does not count as a medium tank), IS-1, IS-2 etc.) and second rule is the Gentlemen's Golden Rule: No pre-planned arty from the defender into the attacker's setup zone.

Would this be OK for you?

Do you use dropbox?

Ok,

Yes I have drop box

Set up and add :)
07-14-2015, 01:58 AM,
OK, fine! First files are in the box!

Good luck and have fun! Helmet Smile