• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

missing from data base
06-03-2023, 11:00 AM,
missing from data base
Hello, 

Putting out a request if anyone has the WF scenario Crossroads. Designer Hubley. The only active players i saw who played it were Red Devil and Laza.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2023, 11:56 AM,
RE: missing from data base
(06-03-2023, 11:00 AM)zap Wrote: Hello, 

Putting out a request if anyone has the WF scenario Crossroads. Designer Hubley. The only active players i saw who played it were Red Devil and Laza.

Good luck with that one. Dev and Laza reported it in May of 2000. Big Grin  Doug Hubley hasn't been around since 2001. I suppose you could email him. Rolling Eyes He also listed it as stock, which I seriously doubt it was. If it was it would have been on the Talonsoft version of the game and not converted for JTCS for whatever reason. 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
06-03-2023, 12:53 PM,
(06-03-2023, 11:56 AM)Scud Wrote:

Good luck with that one. Dev and Laza reported it in May of 2000. Big Grin  Doug Hubley hasn't been around since 2001. I suppose you could email him. Rolling Eyes He also listed it as stock, which I seriously doubt it was. If it was it would have been on the Talonsoft version of the game and not converted for JTCS for whatever reason. 

Dave

Email sent to Hubley. I know its a long shot but trying all contacts
06-04-2023, 08:14 AM,
(06-03-2023, 12:53 PM)zap Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 11:56 AM)Scud Wrote:

Dave

Email sent to Hubley. I know its a long shot but trying all contacts

Hello, 

I looked but do not have it.  

I would also send an email to Red Devil. He might have it. 

Stay safe, 

Erik