• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for France 14 opponent Liege Scenario
04-25-2015, 03:39 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for France 14 opponent Liege Scenario
I am fairly new here. I purchased France 14 in the fall and have been learning the game against the AI. I would like to try a PBEM game. I was thinking to start by playing the Liege scenario I will play either side. Then I would like to move up to bigger scenario's after I get my feet wet.
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2015, 07:12 PM,
RE: Looking for France 14 opponent Liege Scenario
Welcome to the TOC ladder, I am sure you will have no trouble finding an opponent here.

There are two Liege scenarios, the "Getting started" scenario where the city has fallen and the "Assault on Liege" which depicts the German attack on the city.

If you play the assault scenario as German then ignore the VP points for the forts as you cannot take them unless the Allied player does not garrison them correctly, I only mention this as another new player tried this scenario and was frustrated when he could not take the forts to achieve victory, rather than take the VP locations within the city itself. Wink
04-25-2015, 08:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 08:41 PM by Aces8.)
Cool thanks for the advice and the welcome Smile Yeah I would like to try "Assault on Liege" also I have the HPS version of the game.
04-26-2015, 01:33 AM,
I can play. I prefer default rules. Which side do you prefer? I will play either side. My email is
minsterpfleck at

yahoo
04-26-2015, 08:29 PM,
(04-26-2015, 01:33 AM)jim pfleck Wrote: I can play. I prefer default rules. Which side do you prefer? I will play either side. My email is
minsterpfleck at

yahoo

Hi Jim thanks for the offer Smile I found someone to play with.