• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
04-13-2015, 11:18 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello again, I'd like a game of CMSF and I play CMA too, anyone?
Cheers
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2015, 07:02 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(04-13-2015, 11:18 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Hello again, I'd like a game of CMSF and I play CMA too, anyone?
Cheers

Are you sure you shouldn't be posting in the CM2 threads?
04-14-2015, 07:49 PM,
Nope, CMSF and CMA are listed under the CM(x1) ladder. Not technically correct, i know, but it would be to much hassle to start moving the results etc..
Send this user an email
04-15-2015, 04:08 AM,
(04-14-2015, 07:49 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Nope, CMSF and CMA are listed under the CM(x1) ladder. Not technically correct, i know, but it would be to much hassle to start moving the results etc..

Thanks raz_atoth I'm new here and still learning, glad to know this is the right forum to CMSF and CMA, these are oldies but the best for me, wouldn't change modern war for WW2
Contact me for a game if you too like javelins more than panzerfaust, let's bring mayhem to middle east :)
Best regards
04-15-2015, 04:38 AM,
(04-15-2015, 04:08 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Contact me for a game if you too like javelins more than panzerfaust, let's bring mayhem to middle east :)
Best regards

I'm not sure if this was meant for me alone or for all the CMSF/CMA players out-there :)
If it was for me, i most unfortunately decline, i don't own either CMSF nor CMA :)
Send this user an email
04-16-2015, 03:09 AM,
(04-15-2015, 04:38 AM)raz_atoth Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 04:08 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: Contact me for a game if you too like javelins more than panzerfaust, let's bring mayhem to middle east :)
Best regards

I'm not sure if this was meant for me alone or for all the CMSF/CMA players out-there :)
If it was for me, i most unfortunately decline, i don't own either CMSF nor CMA :)

yes raz-atoh it was for you, sorry you don't have CMSF or CMA (you should get them), anyway i'll extend the challenge to anyone, let's roll some Leopards :)
Cheers
04-16-2015, 03:38 AM,
(04-16-2015, 03:09 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 04:38 AM)raz_atoth Wrote:
Best regards

yes raz-atoh it was for you, sorry you don't have CMSF or CMA (you should get them), anyway i'll extend the challenge to anyone, let's roll some Leopards :)
Cheers

I am certainly willing for CMAK. For CMSF I would have to load the game again which I could do but not in the next few days.