• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponnets
03-28-2015, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 09:35 AM by hypaspist.)
Looking for opponnets
Hello i am inviting everyone who wants to play some PBEM and Wego battles. CMBN and CMRT, bellow are detailed but common sense/simple rules to ensure good gameplay. Please read ALL of them.

Rules for PBEM games

1.Quick Battles, no scenarios

2.Large or* Huge maps and large or huge Budget (i am ok with your own maps as long as they are tier 1 quality and balanced)

3.I play Germans

4. You can decide Weather,Exact map and Add Specific rules if you have any

5. Meeting engagement only

6.Time: Between 30minutes and 1 hour.(Decisive decisions!)

7.You can forfeit (or i ) if you believe you lost or have no time to continue playing

8. Minimum 1 turn Per 24 hours

9.after you have read ALL previous rules, FEEL FREE to send first turn (Dropbox enabled)
OR* replay here or PM me on this forum so we can arrange battles

EMAIL : [email protected]

NOTE: if cmbn, give me german army formation

Rules For Real time or turn based wego games:

0)quick battles, no scenarios

1.small or medium maps/funds (no tiny,large and huge) (i am ok with your own maps as long as they are tier 1 quality and balanced)

2.I play germans

3.you can decide weather,exact map and add specific rules if you have any(feel free to add ANY weather )

4.Probe,attack and meeting engagements

5.time: from 45 minutes to 1 hour

6..You can forfeit (or i ) if you believe you lost or have no time to continue playing

7.play turns as you would play pbem turns, i dont* mind waiting 20 minutes for you to organize route of attack or micro your troops , as long as you are not spending time on something else like watching movies or washing car,use ingame chat to comunicate about these things

Looking forward to millions of opponents
Quote this message in a reply