• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an opponent
01-18-2018, 01:20 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for an opponent
Hi Guys,

From a recent member.

Looking for another opponent to play a secure PBEM SPWW2 ver. 10.01 long battle using the stock oobs, with a club member. I can complete 3-6 moves / week.
I will complete the game set using a large fictional North African desert map (120x100) with no roads.

Objective is to capture the Oasis and the surrounding hills.

Britain vs Germany/Italy; 12/41
Meeting engagement
Length 50 turns.
Visibility 68
Points: 7000 for both British and Axis (3000 of the Axis points must be for the Italian forces)

Limits:
up to 20% max. points of artillery for both sides.
No first round artillery bombardments or air strikes.
Aircraft; up to 4 for axis, 3 for British.

No Commando, SS, paratroop or special forces type elements.

My opponent can select his side and army. I will complete the initial setup and victory point hexes.

I prefer to play historical equipment and balanced forces type battles, eg no panzer 35t/38t's, SdKfz 8 FlaK 18's or captured French/Russian equipment for this theater of conflict. A small amount of captured British equipment can be used by the Germans if they can be selected from Axis inventory.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers 
rustyhulk
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2018, 10:05 PM,
RE: Looking for an opponent
(01-18-2018, 01:20 PM)rustyhulk Wrote: Hi Guys,

From a recent member.

Looking for another opponent to play a secure PBEM SPWW2 ver. 10.01 long battle using the stock oobs, with a club member. I can complete 3-6 moves / week.
I will complete the game set using a large fictional North African desert map (120x100) with no roads.

Objective is to capture the Oasis and the surrounding hills.

Britain vs Germany/Italy; 12/41
Meeting engagement
Length 50 turns.
Visibility 68
Points: 7000 for both British and Axis (3000 of the Axis points must be for the Italian forces)

Limits:
up to 20% max. points of artillery for both sides.
No first round artillery bombardments or air strikes.
Aircraft; up to 4 for axis, 3 for British.

No Commando, SS, paratroop or special forces type elements.

My opponent can select his side and army. I will complete the initial setup and victory point hexes.

I prefer to play historical equipment and balanced forces type battles, eg no panzer 35t/38t's, SdKfz 8 FlaK 18's or captured French/Russian equipment for this theater of conflict. A small amount of captured British equipment can be used by the Germans if they can be selected from Axis inventory.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers 
rustyhulk

I will play. Send me the game files when you are ready.
02-19-2018, 09:17 AM,
RE: Looking for an opponent
Hi Guys,
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Game is now taken.
I will continue to post further requests for new opponents in the future for SPWW2.
Rustyhulk