• Downloads

New WWIIE Scenarios Released
03-16-2015, 01:05 PM,
New WWIIE Scenarios Released
Hello,

We released two new scenarios today:

#66 Little Saturn and Ring
#67 Gallop, Star, Manstein Miracle

So far, we have released three patches and 5 new scenarios since releasing WWIIE on December 1st, 2014. Still a long way to go, but we are making progress.

We have purchased some books by Nigel Askey that will affect our development of #42 East Front Blitzkrieg. We do plan to build that as our first Campaign scenario.

Ron
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2015, 04:53 PM,
RE: New WWIIE Scenarios Released
Just to be 100% clear to everyone are the scenarios and the updates free once you have bought the game?
03-17-2015, 12:19 AM,
Yes, they are free.
03-17-2015, 01:30 AM,
Excellent Big Grin
03-17-2015, 04:39 AM,
I just downloaded the two new scenarios and added them into the game folder with all of the other game scenarios however, when I start up the game, and go to those two new scenarios, in the scenario listing, the descriptions both still say "scenario still in development".

What do I need to do to get the scenarios to show up correctly in the game scenario page?

Thanks.
03-17-2015, 07:24 AM,
In scenario 67 most of the german air force starts behind the soviet lines. Is this right?
03-17-2015, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2015, 11:19 AM by kemmo.)
(03-17-2015, 04:39 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: I just downloaded the two new scenarios and added them into the game folder with all of the other game scenarios however, when I start up the game, and go to those two new scenarios, in the scenario listing, the descriptions both still say "scenario still in development".

What do I need to do to get the scenarios to show up correctly in the game scenario page?

Thanks.

I think the scenario listings are only updated when a new patch comes out,the new scenarios run ok,just no description.
03-31-2015, 12:40 PM,
That is correct. You can select and play #66 and #67, but the text will not display until patch v1.0.4. Patch 1.0.4 will fix a air/naval rebase bug, add an automated "Allocate HQ Reserve for the ones you did not allocate" feature, some more scenarios (#68 Operation Mars is coming along nicely) and some bug fixes. I also want to start addressing the Naval AI to make it more aggressive. No specific time for its release, but #68 is 70% complete and the naval AI is in work.

Ron