RE: Scenario of the Month: March 2015 - Pairings
GL Lost: a1steaks - Panzer Lehr

Also finished ... a while back :-)
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 05:13 AM,
My opponent hasn't responded to our CMFI battle for 21 days now. I have pm'd on here with no response. Does he forfeit the battle? He was on the very verge of total defeat and has seemingly decided he didn't want a loss against his ladder records as I see he is still fighting other battles on here. There were only a few turns remaining so a bit of a cop out to just ignore a lost fight without ending it properly. I am not sure what the procedure is for something like this? How do I submit a result if no official ending?
09-05-2015, 06:11 AM,
The official rules are here: https://www.theblitz.club/rules-of-engag...s/p-25.htm

You can PM myself or Raz with the details. We might ask you to try one more time - that's what Raz did to me the firs time it happened to me.

PS only had it happen twice I think so pretty rare around here thankfully. <general lecture>Just disappearing is never a good way to try to prevent the loss form showing up on your record 'cause it always will in the end. If you cannot have fun loosing at this game you are not going to have a lot of fun 'cause you *are* going to loose.</general lecture> :)
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)