• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Has anyone played...?
03-14-2015, 11:40 AM,
RE: Has anyone played...?
How the hell does the developer not come across that bug in play test? That is what is wrong with game companies today, don't care just get it out there and then patch the crap out of it, and charge people for it too.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2015, 01:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 01:17 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
That "flying AT gun" video is 3 years old and ancient history because Iron Front has been patched pretty good since then, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time playing it because I never stick with flawed games.
For example only yesterday I gave away my X-Plane10 flight sim because it's a crock with too many longstanding bugs that they wouldn't or couldn't fix.
Incidentally I was on the payroll of CCS (Cases Computer Simulations) as a developer/playtester years ago and we turned out some good stuff-

[Image: CCS2.gif]
03-14-2015, 03:43 PM,
Check out minute 1:19. Watch the tank get hit, smoke, fire and crew bails out. Then the T-34 with a fuel
leak on fire Big Grin

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-27-2015, 11:53 AM,
Got to love the running torches! I have read some stuff on it, basically 'how to' and it seems pretty confusing to get the hang of.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha