• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Favorite Titles
03-02-2015, 06:04 AM,
RE: Favorite Titles
Ah, the old "why pick just one" solution...I know it well!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 10:47 PM,
(02-28-2015, 03:22 AM)LynchMob Wrote: Hi Strela,

I do hope that someday you will have a chance to revisit the Korsun title, it will make a very good game that much better.

I hope you still are involved in the Panzer Campaigns, the last few titles you worked on are some of my favorites, very well done, and lots of fun to play. I hope to see more titles in the future.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thanks very much for the compliment. I'm essentially on Panzer Battles currently. We have a list of them as you can see and I'll be busy for awhile. The absolute fastest we can get a title out is in about 18 months and that is really a solid slog to make that timeline.

We had a few PzC's underway but they are sort of on hold. We have outsourced one to a modder but he has been very quiet of late. We'll see whether he delivers the next PzC title.

I do have a side project to update all the graphics in both Kharkov '43 and Moscow '42 to Panzer Battles standard as well as provide some alternate Winter campaigns for Moscow '42. These would all come out in the next patch cycle. The aim with the Alt Moscow scenarios would be to cap the size of the German battalions to a more reasonable level and prevent the ahistorical build up that was happening in quiet sectors. I'd also like to revisit Kharkov as I've learnt so much since then and it really is a great gaming situation.

The biggest impediment to both updates is that we don't have any graphics for winter troops yet, so that work would have to be done. We'll use them in future titles, so it won't be wasted work.

David
03-05-2015, 05:06 AM,
Quote:The aim with the Alt Moscow scenarios would be to cap the size of the German battalions to a more reasonable level and prevent the ahistorical build up that was happening in quiet sectors.

Excellent news.
03-05-2015, 05:20 AM,
Sounds good, maybe now PzB is "riding the bullet" but PzC is allways in my little, old, black hearth hehehe.