• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Falkland - Attack of the Kukris!
02-21-2015, 06:31 PM,

Hello, is this Scenario winnable on the british side and if yes please tell me how.
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2015, 10:28 AM,
RE: Falkland - Attack of the Kukris!
Here's the logged result.

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/falk...io&id=9687

I think it is well balanced and the British had a chance though. But I haven't really played the British side.
Send this user an email
02-24-2015, 05:29 AM,
Thanks for info, had a similar result. The brits have no Chance in this Scenario.
I have playd it on the brits site.
02-28-2015, 12:33 PM,
Since you think it is unwinnable as the British, why don't you play me as the Argentinians? If I agree they can't win, you can help me make some changes.

Jeff
02-28-2015, 05:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015, 02:54 AM by Micha.)
Thanks for offer Jeff but i"m not a real onlinegamer. I was only interested to know if other People had the same result. By the way , for all battles i cant win on my favorite site i"m modifying the existing Scenarios and make them winnable for me. When it is finished i will post them here. I"m working on modern war, afganistan, falkland, Vietnam and tour of duty.
03-01-2015, 03:45 AM,
Micha

I guessed that you would decline my offer. So I started a game against the AI. I am starting turn 7 and have more than 40 points, which is a minor victory. I should easily have enough for a major victory by turn ten. If you want to become a better player, you really need to play others so that you can learn from them. As I mentioned before, if you have not played and read the Getting Started scenario and supporting pdf, I recommend that you do so. There is a lot of good tactical information there; much more than just learning how to move units.

Jeff
03-01-2015, 04:36 AM,
Hello Jeff,

i think i"m on the way up, i win more and more games but not everyone so far.
I read the Manual from time to time to get better but everything needs time.
After years of playing i can say now SB is my favorite game.
03-01-2015, 08:37 AM,
Micha

The Getting Started document is not the same as the user manual. In both Falklands and Grenada, the Getting Started document has actual tactics on how to play the getting started scenario, which can then be transferred to other situations. I would recommend that even experienced players take a peek, along with the tips at the top of this forum. There is good information in both. Reading the manual is a good idea too. It's good to know how things work.

Jeff