• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

War in the West added to the ladder!
02-16-2015, 04:54 AM,
War in the West added to the ladder!
Grigsby's War in the West has been added to the ladder and all but the introductory scenarios added to the scenario list. If you like War in the East or if you want what I would consider the best game of the war on the Western Front they you can't go wrong with this title.
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 09:00 AM,
RE: War in the West added to the ladder!
Thanks for getting them added for us, I don't have the new game, myself.

And I have surprisingly found that in War in the East, the full campaign seems to be the most balanced scenario I have played, and even if not the most historical and enjoyable. I don't know that it was that way in the earlier versions of the game, but it sure seems that way now.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-21-2015, 01:39 PM,
I have War in the West and considering a h2h game with one of the smaller scenarios. I'm by no means an expert on it. The closest thing I've done is a complete War in the Pacific campaign as the Allieds and a War in the Pacific AE campaign as the Allieds again.

If someone want to play a newbie contact me. I think the 43 Italy Campaign would be a good place to start.

I've played Husky when it first came out. The whole system is new and complex. Ill be honest I haven't mastered all the complexity of the game.
03-21-2015, 02:35 PM,
(03-21-2015, 01:39 PM)DB_Zero Wrote: I have War in the West and considering a h2h game with one of the smaller scenarios. I'm by no means an expert on it. The closest thing I've done is a complete War in the Pacific campaign as the Allieds and a War in the Pacific AE campaign as the Allieds again.

If someone want to play a newbie contact me. I think the 43 Italy Campaign would be a good place to start.

I've played Husky when it first came out. The whole system is new and complex. Ill be honest I haven't mastered all the complexity of the game.

Well I've probably mastered less then you have but I'm good for a couple of turns a week if that suits you. You can pm me for my email and we can discuss particulars if that will work for you.