• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*** Scenario of the Month: Febrary 2015 - Pairings
03-12-2015, 03:02 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: Febrary 2015 - Pairings
ran1 vs Domfluff ended with a Tactical Victory for the Russians (me). I can't report this as ran1 doesn't seem to be on the Modern ladder though.
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2015, 04:52 PM,
(03-12-2015, 03:02 AM)Domfluff Wrote: ran1 vs Domfluff ended with a Tactical Victory for the Russians (me). I can't report this as ran1 doesn't seem to be on the Modern ladder though.

Just got on the ladder should be good to report
03-13-2015, 06:26 PM,
Done and done, cheers :)
04-18-2015, 06:14 AM,
I've just had to surrender my CW Flowers of the Forest game versus StoneCutter. Well done Frank! A solid defence and a counter-attack that knocked the stuffing out of me 😃. I'll post the final results on the scenario listing shortly.
04-18-2015, 07:30 AM,
So there is hope for the defender in this one then. I have suffered losses for sure but I think I am making life pretty difficult for thephlapbadhu. I hope anyway :)
04-18-2015, 05:01 PM,
My CMFI Venafro battle versus Spatenknecht has just finished in a draw. That's a great little urban battle, a real up close and personal scrap. Short, sharp and full of action. Highly recommended.
06-11-2015, 02:21 AM,
CMBN: CW Flowers of the Forest: thephlapbadhu vs A Canadian Cat

Ended in a total victory for A Canadian Cat. Tough breaks there thephlapbadhu your assaults against my bocage line just kept being driven back and I managed to get a 2:1 ratio of tank kills which meant that when my reinforcements arrived I was even able to counter attack.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
08-23-2015, 09:40 PM,
CMRT The Woroblin Bridgehead (Expecting_at_crossroad - Raging Al)
Ended with Expecting_at_crossroad's Tactical victory.
09-14-2015, 11:28 PM,
CMBN: CW Flowers of the Forest

Zinzan1963 - Patton 1945

Just completed with Patton conceding the win to me.  Good game, though I got VERY lucky with the early tank battle.

thanks patton
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.