• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Honors for EP14
03-12-2015, 04:08 AM,
RE: Honors for EP14
Congratulations, i dont remember reply on this thread Cooked

Well well well, new title... i think is a sequel of a existing one but there are good sequels, is not like all are a insult to the original title... i think in "Aliens", "Terminator 2", PzB2... i dont remember the name somebody can help me??? Big Grin2

I like WWI serie but i prefer more to "sand and sun" areas using company level or use the engine to cover a exotic " between world wars" Wink

Again congratulations and good luck Volcanoman Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2015, 06:25 AM,
RE: Honors for EP14
(03-12-2015, 02:50 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Well, I have moved onto the next game, essentially, which is taking all of my time.

Honestly I see no reason to change anything OOB related in the EP14, it is "perfect" (in wargaming terms) as far as I can tell. I mean, apart from any sort of actual error in the organization or typos, I am inclined to keep it as it is. ;)

Of course. That's your perogative. Might I suggest that you look over my suggestions and do with them what you will. Some examples

1) the six ersatz battalions idebtified in your E Prus German OOB under stellv.Inf.Bde.69 are these ersatz battalions: Ers.Btle.of Gr.R. 5, Füs.R. 34, I.R. 59, 129, 141, 175 plus Ers.Btl./Ldw.I.R. 9. u. 12; these last two Btl from Danzig (railed to Neidenburg approximately 14. 8., returned to Danzig 21. 8.),

2) the Combined Cossack Division identified in your Lodz OOB is likely Kasnakov's Guard Combined Cossack Division.

These suggestions are intended to make your excellent OOBs even better.

As for the Austrian OOB you can't do better than Resch's OOB. He used the Austrian archives.

Best,

merovingian
Quote this message in a reply