• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR ,,,,,,, ME3000, 30+ wittman vs ekrommen
02-02-2015, 11:18 PM,
b_Exclamation Mark  DAR ,,,,,,, ME3000, 30+ wittman vs ekrommen
Hello friends, its a QB, with 3 big flags,I have to be very , very fast and get the flags as quick I can, so I made to panzergruppen with 2 pazer4H platoons with 2 infantery platoons on the tanks,I hop[/size]e to be near the flags with my infantery in 2 turns.
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2015, 11:42 PM,
RE: DAR ,,,,,,, ME3000, 30+ wittman vs ekrommen
aqui van los dos grupos de ataque...

Attached Files
.png   sencond quick attack panzergruppen.PNG (Size: 413.96 KB / Downloads: 9)
02-03-2015, 12:10 AM,
here the picture of the first panzergruppen with a Panzer 4H platoon, maybe its not the best tank but in the way <i`ll use it could be the best, fast turret, a lot of amunitions, cheap ,a good main weapon with a 75mm L/48 that could kill any tank,and very good machin guns , much better agains infatery than the main gun.

Attached Files
.png   first quick attack panzargruppen.PNG (Size: 486.97 KB / Downloads: 6)
02-04-2015, 03:37 AM,
we r in the second turn and I`m nearly in two of the 3 big flags, the soldiers run quick to get theirs positions, now!!!! very importan, I split the squdras of every platoon!!!. A squadra have 8 soldiers, 3 k98 rifles, 2 mp44, 2 mp40 or 2 russuians smg(the best) and one beutiful mg42. When I split it , first I save amunitions and second the 3k98 with the mg42 suport the rest of the squadra, cos just with mp40, mp44 or russians smg I use it in a close fight. Why I save amunitions???. normaly cos its a close fight, the half squadra with machinguns spend all the amunitions but after the fight I split back again and get amunitons fron the other half with the k98 and mg42. This is very importan with a battle with 30+ turns.

cheers
02-07-2015, 05:43 AM,
5 turns pass and I got the flags, erkrommen didnt make anything for get the flags, he is sending armored cars for check where my tanks stand, I got them hide on the scattered trees, just I`ll use the snipers for the armorded car, I`m shooting smoke with my just one tiger , like this he `ll think that all my armor its tigers!!!!! . He`ll come from my right flank, for that he is sending the armored cars.

Attached Files
.png   armored cars...!!!.png (Size: 439.86 KB / Downloads: 5)
02-08-2015, 05:06 AM,
It`s turn 6th, he`s got a lot of armored cars, and he`s got a 120mm mortar spotter, he targeted to one flag and its left just one shell, for the sound of the shell I guess its a 120mm mortar shell. I must be carefull with it, this kind of shells on the wood could make a lot damage cos the shells makes the blow on the trees!!!!!!!., if he would targert on my infatry I have in one wood next to that flag, I `ll withdraw them very fast if I want to keep them alive.

If anyone wants to make any question or dosent understand my low english level, please let me know.!!!

cheers
02-09-2015, 10:53 PM,
its turn 15th and after wait hiding in the woods, start the close fighting, I got support from my panzers 4H, he`s got a lot of casualties and now I`m chasing them but I dont want to make very risky ways.
There is a very bloody fight for the 3 flags, on woods in the flanks, the middle flag has just a little scattered trees for hiding and he wants to get it but I`m shelling it with a big 150mm gun so I guess he is getting a lo of casualties. Near this flag there is a church and heis trying to make a strong point but I blow it up with my tiger.
02-18-2015, 12:32 PM,
sorry about delay speaking, its 10 more turns and I got 4 t34 85mmL/55. they r coming from my rear,with elite snipers support them so I have to keep my tanks comandante hide, even like this I`ve miss 3 of them, I lose a Panzer 4H aswell, I`m still keeping the flags and the control of the battle,my elite snipers r making their jobs very well my oppnent dont hide their tank`s comamdante, so just one t34 still keeping comamdante, thats its very important, a tank without comamdante has no eyes and dosent use its weapon proporly. My opponent its useing another artillery spotter, now its a 132 mm rockets, very useless cos the shells drops very far from my infatry.

cheers.
03-01-2015, 10:41 PM,
after 30 + 7 turns the battle its over