• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
09-10-2016, 06:22 AM,
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
(07-10-2016, 02:39 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: And why do those files, especially the hexside files differ so much in layout from the files in the patched game?

Anyhow afaik you have tried to rescale graphics especially the smaller 50 graphics but that doesn't work, some graphics were not positioned correctly, some were not recognizable and some didn't even show up like the rough terrain on the 50 graphics because the rescaling just swallowed everything.

I have now done a mod especially for those 2 games, this mod uses MapMod graphics as far as possible and as far as it makes sense.
So far it looks OK, I'm rather unhappy with the stream, river and canal graphics but as not even the original game graphics align properly I couldn't just copy & past the MapMod graphics over but had to redraw them myself. I'm no artist so if anyone wants to give it a try he's welcome. So far we have what we need, streams differ from rivers & canals and those two stand out as they are major obstacle on the battlefield.

PS If you can problems unpacking, try renaming the extension to rar. For what ever reason I couldn't attack a rar file but had to rename it to zip.

Greetings BD66

It appears your link is invalid can you repost a more current one, please?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA - by Steiner43 - 09-10-2016, 06:22 AM