• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
06-02-2016, 06:13 AM,
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
David,

Thanks a lot for your response, I know how busy you are. The problem is that I'm not necessarily trying to get the map mod working (although I will look at the files you linked to), but to modify some of the Tunisia files. So far I've been able to do so by "handpainting" the Tunisia files pixel by pixel but this is a pretty tedious approach and I was hoping to be able to "cut and paste" from other PzC titles. Nonetheless, I can probably deal with this for the "2DFeatures" files.

The latest problem I encountered was I tried to change the "tint" of the "Standard" ground files (ie, for clear ground hexes). While this worked if I changed the "tint" of the entire file (ie, all of the hexes in the bmp file), if I tried to tint a subset of the hexes (ie, all of them but the "sand" hexes at the bottom, I got ugly black splotches for the sand hexes. Any idea what the problem could be? I can't figure it out.

Also, any idea if the Tunisia map will be upgraded to the latest graphics version? I generally rather like those, so if they might be upgraded I might just wait and then work with those.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA - by 76mm - 06-02-2016, 06:13 AM