• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
06-01-2016, 09:50 PM,
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
(05-28-2016, 10:24 PM)76mm Wrote: Just tried playing around a bit and encountered another couple of problems...I'm pretty graphically challenged so please excuse any really dumb questions...

I was hoping to mix and match a few things between the most recent files you've posted in this thread and the map graphics for Tunisia, but it looks like I have two issues:

1)  The background for Tunesia is purple rather than yellow, I guess I will have to do some kind of color replacement on the purple before using it with the graphics posted here.  From past efforts like this, I seem to recall that the colors blend on the edges of the graphic icons, and it might be difficult to just replace purple with yellow, etc.  Is there a good way to do this?

2)  it appears that the 2DFeatures50 files are different sizes for these two games--one is 110 x 420 pixels, one is 114 x 558 pixels--is that right?  It seems a bit odd that they would be different sizes.  Assuming this is correct, would the best way to proceed be to make them the same size, do whatever copy/pasting I want to do, then resize to the original dimension?

Hi 76mm,

Just checked out your issue here.

Though Tunisia is a JTS game it has NOT been updated to the latest graphics version.

The original map mod still works with it and you can get it from here;

http://mapmod.hist-sdc.com/Files/MapMod.PzC.Tunisia.rar

You should be able to just run this download over the top of your Tunisia build and it will recover the files it needs to get Mapmod working.

Hope that helps...

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA - by Strela - 06-01-2016, 09:50 PM