• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
05-28-2016, 10:24 PM,
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
Just tried playing around a bit and encountered another couple of problems...I'm pretty graphically challenged so please excuse any really dumb questions...

I was hoping to mix and match a few things between the most recent files you've posted in this thread and the map graphics for Tunisia, but it looks like I have two issues:

1) The background for Tunesia is purple rather than yellow, I guess I will have to do some kind of color replacement on the purple before using it with the graphics posted here. From past efforts like this, I seem to recall that the colors blend on the edges of the graphic icons, and it might be difficult to just replace purple with yellow, etc. Is there a good way to do this?

2) it appears that the 2DFeatures50 files are different sizes for these two games--one is 110 x 420 pixels, one is 114 x 558 pixels--is that right? It seems a bit odd that they would be different sizes. Assuming this is correct, would the best way to proceed be to make them the same size, do whatever copy/pasting I want to do, then resize to the original dimension?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA - by 76mm - 05-28-2016, 10:24 PM