• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-18-2015, 10:27 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Guys - posting this also in the Matrix page - so apologies in advance here - but I'm looking for an experienced/veteran and TOAW-committed Soviet player to have a shot at McBride's Braunschweig [Version 3.4.0.202 and preferably with the 3XBb fix patch in use]. I can supply scenario files and reading material for this.

As mentioned in earlier posts - I can return turns every day to every second-day at worst - and am happy to go with all the regular/typical house rules if agreeable. Committed to completing games, please think before jumping at this as it is a great scenario to play to completion. For veteran takers - please e-mail [email protected] - and apologies in advance for a similar post in the Blitz site as I fear the need to spread the word when looking for the right opponent.

To everyone in the TOAW community here and on other sites - a Happy 2015
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2015, 01:43 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Morsehead - I'm up, love this scenario and need another Russian campaign for a badge... have 3XBb. Would you like the traditional options or "full blast"? Also, no German landings south of the Black Sea DMZ, nor Soviet landings north of.
Quote this message in a reply