• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AAR Recommendation for Study?
01-16-2015, 04:09 AM,
AAR Recommendation for Study?
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good AAR to study in preparation for a first major battle?

I've been doing fairly well on the smaller scenarios in Budapest 45 but am now up to Konrad I and it looks a bit overwhelming.

Of the AARs that are available, is there any that may help in making this next step up?

Appreciate any help provided.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2015, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 08:15 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: AAR Recommendation for Study?
Check out the TOC AAR sub forum located above this main forum, there are several AAR's in there. Wink

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...php?fid=70
01-16-2015, 11:24 AM,
Here's a good one: Really Rumbling on the Mius, by Dog Soldier, which uses the Demo you can pick up over at the John Tiller Store
01-16-2015, 01:03 PM,
Thanks Guys - I'm still searching for a monster campaign like Konrad I where someone was actually insane enough (or retired / Divorced enough) to play 300 - 500 turns and make sense of the sprawling chaos.

Kharkov 43 Grand Campaign in the AAR section was cool but unfortunately seems to have stopped in the 40 - 50 turn range.

I'm starting to get a vision in my mind now of what must be done in a Konrad I scale battle so perhaps at some point I'll post back in the AAR section with a Newbie's Guide to first JTS Monster Battles ...
Send this user an email
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM,
I know about some good AARs, one of Konrad scen BUT they are in spanish.

Konrad AAR, H2H, finish afer 11 days of battle because german player clearly win

http://puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3/view...41&t=14386