• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Are games completed citations still automatized?
12-27-2014, 05:09 AM,
a_Arrow  Are games completed citations still automatized?
Or, does a human need to scan the ladders?

Thanks in advance.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2014, 05:49 AM,
RE: Are games completed citations still automatized?
We still receive automatic notifications however, they always have to be reviewed manually before anything is handed out.

If you ever think that something is not correct or you just want to tip a moderator off about something up and coming, please feel free to do so. Smile
12-27-2014, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014, 06:52 AM by keif149.)
(12-27-2014, 05:49 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: We still receive automatic notifications however, they always have to be reviewed manually before anything is handed out.

If you ever think that something is not correct or you just want to tip a moderator off about something up and coming, please feel free to do so. Smile

Thanks Chad! I need a 300 if you get around to it ;-)
Send this user an email
12-27-2014, 08:26 AM,
I've been a bit busy with, you know, the holidays. I'll get to it this weekend...

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-27-2014, 08:31 AM,
(12-27-2014, 08:26 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: I've been a bit busy with, you know, the holidays. I'll get to it this weekend...

A

Thanks Alan, it's been about a week or so ago, but thanks as always.

D.
Send this user an email
12-28-2014, 12:22 AM,
Next time EMAIL me with specific SB ladder related issues since you already know that I'm the moderator/ladder commander here.

With two little kids, one with special needs, a job, 10 days before Christmas, I apologize for not getting your medal to you to the moment it hit my inbox.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-28-2014, 01:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 01:55 AM by keif149.)
(12-28-2014, 12:22 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Next time EMAIL me with specific SB ladder related issues since you already know that I'm the moderator/ladder commander here.

With two little kids, one with special needs, a job, 10 days before Christmas, I apologize for not getting your medal to you to the moment it hit my inbox.

No apologies needed. I thought it was an automated process and perhaps something changed with the new web site.
All your reasons listed is exactly why I didn't want to contact you.
Thank you.
Send this user an email