• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CLOSED - Need a DPRK/ CPLA opponent for the Korean War
12-20-2014, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014, 03:17 PM by burroughs.)
Opponent Needed  CLOSED - Need a DPRK/ CPLA opponent for the Korean War
I wouldn't mind acquiring a consistent if not necessarily fast opponent to take over the people's armed forces of both DPRK and CPLA. I have had two opponents so far, but cannot find anyone equally committed and the story always keeps ending after a single scenario. Somehow people are not interested in the Korean War which is puzzling - myself I have been fixed on that for over two years having read Halberstam's "The Coldest Winter" and I keep reading on the subject along with playing the Korean War operational and strategic scenario off TOAW III, but would like something tactical, too.
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2014, 01:42 PM,
RE: Need a DPRK/ CPLA opponent for the Korean War
(12-20-2014, 02:02 AM)burroughs Wrote: I wouldn't mind acquiring a consistent if not necessarily fast opponent to take over the people's armed forces of both DPRK and CPLA. I have had two opponents so far, but cannot find anyone equally committed and the story always keeps ending after a single scenario. Somehow people are not interested in the Korean War which is puzzling - myself I have been fixed on that for over two years having read Halberstam's "The Coldest Winter" and I keep reading on the subject along with playing the Korean War operational and strategic scenario off TOAW III, but would like something tactical, too.

*I am your man. I have completed TOD/VN/ES/AOTR/RV/PW/P&F against single opponents keeping one side throughout.
12-20-2014, 03:16 PM,
RE: Need a DPRK/ CPLA opponent for the Korean War
Well, I guess I am going to be swallowed in consecutive human wave attacks led by a much experienced Chinese civil war vet. That what it is all about. You're taken on then, comrade.

Thank you all for your attention. This thread is thus closed.