• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's the most enjoyable part of a game to you?
12-19-2014, 12:02 AM,
What's the most enjoyable part of a game to you?
Guys,

When you start playing a new game or simply replay an old one what's the most enjoyable part of the game to you?

Is it the begining when you explore a new world and learn how to play or it is the the mid-game, when you have the chance to expand your powers and getting deep into the story or you are a fan of the final stages of the game.

How much you like to learn new things and use new functions, try new characteristics while gaming or on the contrary you prefer to stick to familiar things and keep on playing?
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2014, 10:43 PM,
RE: What's the most enjoyable part of a game to you?
I for one don't care much for the learning curves of game mechanics. I tend to like the part where you are familiar with gameplay and can pit your wits against another human opponent.
05-25-2016, 01:49 AM,
(12-19-2014, 12:02 AM)CosPetia Wrote: Guys,

When you start playing a new game or simply replay an old one what's the most enjoyable part of the game to you?

Is it the begining when you explore a new world and learn how to play or it is the the mid-game, when you have the chance to expand your powers and getting deep into the story or you are a fan of the final stages of the game.

How much you like to learn new things and use new functions, try new characteristics while gaming or on the contrary you prefer to stick to familiar things and keep on playing?

I like the culmination of the game)
05-25-2016, 04:38 AM,
Game start when you think that you have the perfect plan and you will crush your opponent...only to see it fall to pieces.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-26-2016, 01:56 PM,
(12-19-2014, 12:02 AM)CosPetia Wrote: Guys,

The History and learning about the Situations that inspired the game

I also Like the dance.. Move.. counter-move. Act..React Whistle