• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Featured Scenario
12-15-2014, 04:56 AM,
RE: CS Featured Scenario
(12-11-2014, 04:40 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: I will have a look at the sceneario during the weekend. There was a reason for updated Italian Platoon OOBs at the time, right?

If that need has been addressed by MCS 2.0x, then those Platoon02.oob/obx files are redundant and can be removed.

There's a plenty of reasons why a software programme might crash unexpectedly. Maybe it was the Italian OOBs. Maybe it just happened at the same time.

More to follow over the weekend Salute

Sorry, ran out of time to do this over the weekend :(

Anyone with a diff out there? Could you do me a favour and download this scenario, and to run a diff on the Platoon02.oob and the Platoon02.oob of JTCS 1.04?

Sorry! Worked on "Middle East" all weekend...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2014, 02:40 AM,
I'm playing this scenario and both players have the most recent updates of CS. Currently on turn 10. No problems have been encountered as far as playing out the scenario.
12-16-2014, 04:05 AM,
Phil, did you drop in *just* the scenario files (.scn, .map, .org, .bmp), or the Italian Platoon02.oob/obx files as well?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-16-2014, 07:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2014, 07:59 AM by zap.)
(12-16-2014, 04:05 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Phil, did you drop in *just* the scenario files (.scn, .map, .org, .bmp), or the Italian Platoon02.oob/obx files as well?

I loaded all the files that came with the download, which included the Italian platoon. I did click on the download button from the featured scenario blitz page. Not from the scenario page. If that makes a difference? These same files I passed on to my opponent.

The only problem I 've encountered with this scenario is having my butt kicked around by my opponent? I suppose there is nothing you can do to fix that.lol
12-16-2014, 08:03 PM,
As a clarification,

I never played the scenario but it sounds like it works.

However once you introduce the platoon02 file the org editor crashes. Well kind of.

I tried making a 9/44 organization and all it gave me for the Brits and USA were individual platoons. No companies, battalions, regiments, brigades, divisions, corps or armies.

Does anyone else see that?
12-17-2014, 01:36 PM,
(12-16-2014, 08:03 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: As a clarification,

I never played the scenario but it sounds like it works.

However once you introduce the platoon02 file the org editor crashes. Well kind of.

I tried making a 9/44 organization and all it gave me for the Brits and USA were individual platoons. No companies, battalions, regiments, brigades, divisions, corps or armies.

Does anyone else see that?

If there is a problem with the platoon02 file, all the other orgs higher than "02" will have problems (03, 04, etc).

Jason Petho
Send this user an email