• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SP
12-04-2014, 03:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2014, 03:54 AM by durielk.)
SP
You guys use a lot of abbreviations... SP is single player

I dl'd a few scenario's and played them as the US. The germans hardly ever move off the starting point or from reinforcement point.

Doesn't CMxN have any AI?

Don't know if I can play 2P with the file sizes, I have low band width.

Also are most the scenario's here base version or upgraded to version 2 or 3?

thanks
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 04:35 AM,
RE: SP
Strange that the enemy AI forces did not move at all. There certainly is an AI in CMBN. You can open the scenario in the editor and have a look at the AI plans or you can run the scenario in Author Test mode. Then you can see everything and get a feel for what the AI is doing - or not.

As for versions there is a mix for sure but I don't now how many scenarios have been updated to include triggers though.
12-04-2014, 09:25 AM,
(12-04-2014, 04:35 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Strange that the enemy AI forces did not move at all. There certainly is an AI in CMBN. You can open the scenario in the editor and have a look at the AI plans or you can run the scenario in Author Test mode. Then you can see everything and get a feel for what the AI is doing - or not.

As for versions there is a mix for sure but I don't now how many scenarios have been updated to include triggers though.

I'll take a look at that if I can. I am a little out of the loop on this, it is probably me, but I don't know what is suppose to happen or how or where.

Is the a good place to get stand alone allied campaigns? I searched and could not come up with any and there is only about 4 or so with the game.

thanks
12-05-2014, 04:22 AM,
There are some user made campaigns available at the BFC repository (http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?opt...lect&id=41). It is a challenge to use and I don't think we have any here because we are very much focused on Head to Head play. I have only ever played part of one campaign, so I am not much help. I don't do much single player play in this game.

Anyone have suggestions?
12-05-2014, 07:21 AM,
I'm playing out The Road to Nijmegen now. Only at the third scenario but I'm having so much fun. In all honesty I don't think I'll be finished the campaign for months. Hundreds of hours of great entertainment to be had.

I understand that The Road to Montebourg is a good one as well but do not use the one that came stock with the game. Go to the Battlefront repository and there you will find an updated version.

@durielk. To bad about the bandwidth. Have you tried dropbox? That might help I think?
12-05-2014, 10:15 AM,
I did the original Road to Montebourg. I have a couple I am going to try, I had them in the wrong directory.

I think I'm going to drop the difficulty down, I just got handed my assos in 101 le lieu Valley battle.

I like campaigns. I probably could do drop box, but I have a lot of time right now & don't see waiting around for 1 min of game play for a day.

Wheree did you get Road to Nijmenen? I don't have that one.

Thanks
12-05-2014, 02:33 PM,
That comes with the Market Garden module I believe.