• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Still need opponents in BN & FI
11-28-2014, 08:48 AM,
Still need opponents in BN & FI
In the beginning stages of a RT quick battle with Pontaeus. I still want opponents for BN and FI. Thanks in advance for any who answer the call my friends.
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2014, 12:34 PM,
RE: Still need opponents in BN & FI
(11-28-2014, 08:48 AM)speedyninja Wrote: In the beginning stages of a RT quick battle with Pontaeus. I still want opponents for BN and FI. Thanks in advance for any who answer the call my friends.

You can send a setup to [email protected] or a dropbox invite. I have all games/modules patched to latest version with the exception of the vehicle pack. I'll play both ladder and non ladder. I have no preference on side or mission.
11-29-2014, 01:39 AM,
Sent you a PM
12-05-2014, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 07:19 AM by speedyninja.)
Floki,

I'm having nothing but trouble with the new patch and have had to uninstall/reinstall BN several times without fixing it. I have to roll back to 3.0 to continue playing BN. Unfortunately pbem files for our scenario no longer show up ingame for me.

If you're willing to roll back to 3.0 we may be able to continue playing this one. If we can't continue this scenario I'll take the forefeit and you can pick another.

Apologies for any inconvenience,
speedyninja
12-06-2014, 02:08 AM,
Don't give up yet. Getting 3.11 installed does seem to be needlessly complex but BFC support have an excellent success rate in helping people. Log a ticket here: http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/
12-11-2014, 03:37 AM,
speedyninja,

I had the same problem (running a Mac). Helpdesk answered my question within a day. The patch missed a single file, easily downloaded from Battlefront.

BTW, I am new. Just purchased CMBN (upgraded and patched to 3.11) and RT (patched). Drop me an email or dropbox invite. [email protected]

Thanks!

(12-05-2014, 07:17 AM)speedyninja Wrote: Floki,

I'm having nothing but trouble with the new patch and have had to uninstall/reinstall BN several times without fixing it. I have to roll back to 3.0 to continue playing BN. Unfortunately pbem files for our scenario no longer show up ingame for me.

If you're willing to roll back to 3.0 we may be able to continue playing this one. If we can't continue this scenario I'll take the forefeit and you can pick another.

Apologies for any inconvenience,
speedyninja
12-11-2014, 04:49 AM,
Hiya Speedy. Like I said when I contacted you via PM. I'm keeping our last turn file so when you upgrade to 3.11 I'm ready to continue on with our scenario.

Cheers