• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Goodbye
11-28-2014, 04:58 AM,
RE: Goodbye
This is indeed a sad day for the Blitz. Good luck and best wishes on your future endeavors. Will you provide a method so that we all may be able to download your scenarios?

Gil (Oberst)
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2014, 05:42 AM,
Von Earl - I never want to say goodby - just wish you good health & prosperity to you and yours!

I truly have enjoyed our battles together thru the years and still play your scenarios, as they are still some of the very best ever produced!

Take care my friend!
11-29-2014, 04:03 AM,
See you, VE. Hope you drop in from time to time.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-29-2014, 11:15 AM,
Wow, what a huge loss for the entire club!
Good Luck, you will be greatly missed. Love all your scenario's
11-29-2014, 02:20 PM,
Departure of a club legend!

Its a sad day when we lose one of our very best. You are a class act and I will always remember the great tourneys you ran and the sweetest scenarios you produced. You had a tremendous ability to get the maximum out of the game with a few tweaks that only you could pull off.

I remember like it was yesterday when you started on your scenario creations. I absolutely adore your Kursk and Salerno scenarios. They are epic and such a blast in a team format.

Thank you for the wonderful passion that you shared with us and the excellent times we had.

I wish you the very best in everything you do!

Your friend always!

Jim vK
11-29-2014, 06:02 PM,
I am sorry to see you go VE, but I want to thank you for all the excellent scenarios you designed.

All the best for future and please drop in when you want, as there will always be a seat round the campfire for a legend like you.

Regards

Toni
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
12-01-2014, 04:10 AM,
Sorry to see you go Earl.All The Best
12-02-2014, 01:27 AM,
I can only echo what others have said, Thanks for the excellent scenarios you created and the games you ran. All the best wishes for the future.
12-02-2014, 08:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 08:08 PM by Big Ivan.)
Earl,

I held off until now because quite frankly I'm still in shock that you are moving on from the Campaign Series. I know we haven't talked much over the years but I watched you behind the scenes with great earnest.

What you did for the Campaign Series and the Blitz Club over the years was in my opinion monumental.

Years ago when I first started to play your scenarios, I saw genius in your designs and being somewhat of a design tinkerer myself I thought Oh My Gosh I wish I could design great scenarios as good as the Von. At times, I was envious yet proud to see your works of art. You were an inspiration to me then and still today.

Earl, I refuse to accept that you are leaving CS. I know it is in your heart and blood and regardless of what transpires in the future, for whatever reason, to me you'll always be in the CS family. Brothers one and all!

God Bless and may success always follow your flag!

Ivan the Big
12-03-2014, 08:00 AM,
Yes, a huge loss. Others have described well the effects this news brings to the whole CS community.