• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WW 1 Strategy Games
11-23-2014, 07:39 AM,
WW 1 Strategy Games
Hopefully this is posted in the correct place. I was interested in investigating WW1 strategic computer games. Would welcome comments, thoughts, etc. Thanks, Sphinx
Don't Expect Too Much
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2014, 01:36 PM,
RE: WW 1 Strategy Games
You could take a look at AGEod's "To End All Wars"
http://www.ageod.com/products/533/detail...d.All.Wars
11-28-2014, 03:30 AM,
(11-27-2014, 01:36 PM)BigDuke66 Wrote: You could take a look at AGEod's "To End All Wars"
http://www.ageod.com/products/533/detail...d.All.Wars

Thanks. Have you played it or any of the others? There appear to be about 3 or 4 of these. Thanks again. Cheers.
Don't Expect Too Much
11-28-2014, 05:50 AM,
I was beta tester on "To End All Wars" and yes I liked it.
But what do you mean with "3 or 4 of these", you mean the various "Edition" you can buy there?
12-01-2014, 04:18 AM,
(11-28-2014, 05:50 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: I was beta tester on "To End All Wars" and yes I liked it.
But what do you mean with "3 or 4 of these", you mean the various "Edition" you can buy there?

Thanks again for your reply. As far as I can determine, the following games are ww1 strategic games (in addition to the game you mentioned):
Guns of August;
Commander the Great War;
Strategic Command WW1;
World War 1 Gold;
Aggression: Reign over Europe

I don't know anything about these - I found them on the net. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
Don't Expect Too Much
12-01-2014, 07:08 AM,
Ah I see, well except World War One Gold none of these ever caught my attention.
"World War One Gold " came over more like a computer version of a board game, here I had expected much more what was achieved with "To End All Wars", so I would rather recommend that and not "World War One Gold".