• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
11-09-2014, 09:29 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Dear Gentlemen,
I am looking for someone interested in playing the full battle of Talavera from Bonaparte's Peninsular War. The choice of sides and optional rules is yours. I am new to theblitz but have some years of experience in playing the series, although mostly against the AI. I can manage about 4-6 turns a week and would like to play with someone who prefers a game along historical lines.
Old Suvarov
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 02:22 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(11-09-2014, 09:29 PM)Old Suvarov Wrote: Dear Gentlemen,
I am looking for someone interested in playing the full battle of Talavera from Bonaparte's Peninsular War. The choice of sides and optional rules is yours. I am new to theblitz but have some years of experience in playing the series, although mostly against the AI. I can manage about 4-6 turns a week and would like to play with someone who prefers a game along historical lines.
Old Suvarov

Hello - I have room. Start your turn and send to [email protected]. I play with EA & VV OFF. Looking forward to it.
11-10-2014, 03:11 AM,
If you are talking about Tiller's newest release, you will be better served by posting it under the forum Black Powder & Cold Steel and then click Napoleonic Wars.
11-10-2014, 03:41 AM,
Sorry, you are right. I got the forums mixed up.