• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Call for Content for Task Force Echo Four
11-07-2014, 01:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014, 01:13 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Call for Content for Task Force Echo Four
Gents,

It's been quite a while since the site's been updated, mainly because I haven't received any content to upload. This is an open call for content. If you've got scenarios, art-work, etc that you'd like put on the site, drop me an EMAIL and we can hash out the details. If you've found old scenarios that aren't already on the site, or newer scenarios that you've found, those would be great as well. I want to make sure the designers get full credit as well, so that information is important.

It's gotten to the point that I don't have the time to scour the internet for content, nor ask individuals for content they may have. If you've got something you want to share with the greater community, let me know. All I ask is that the project be completed and not a 'work-in-progress'. Once it goes up on the site, I do not want to have to make adjustments for 'updates'. Not enough time to do that...

If anyone has the time/energy to write new content, such as AAR's, Strategy/Tactics articles and the like, those, too, would be much appreciated!

Let's hear it boys. I'd love to get a bit update out before Christmas!

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 08:17 PM,
RE: Call for Content for Task Force Echo Four
I have one artwork mod ready...
Uploading it.
11-09-2014, 06:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014, 09:24 PM by wiggum.)
Thumbs_Up  RE: Call for Content for Task Force Echo Four
Wiggum's RV MOD:

DOWNLOAD

As you may see i used some artwork (mostly modified by me) from other mods, in this case the credit for the original artwork goes to the original designer.
Special thanks and credit goes to the MapMod Designer !
11-11-2014, 05:17 AM,
RE: Call for Content for Task Force Echo Four
Thanks, will put it in the queue.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4