• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Combat Mission BLACK SEA can be pre-ordered now!
11-08-2014, 03:19 AM,
RE: Combat Mission BLACK SEA can be pre-ordered now!
I already decided not to buy any more CMx2 games.
I will wait till the next version of their engine is done (CMx3), especially for modern and future conflicts i doubt that the current engine will simulate it well...
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 03:29 AM,
(11-08-2014, 01:23 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: or any number of ridiculous conspiracy theories that have been put forward.

CIA Instructions to Media Assets
http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/colle...a-inst.htm

When you are commuinicating with me, try to use arguments, but NLP or propaganda phrases do not impress me at all.
11-08-2014, 04:56 AM,
LOL that was funny, are you kidding me? Look, I am quite clear that governments and political movements spin information about events even out right lie at times. The truth comes out eventually but just because someone states things as fact does not make them fact. You stating things as fact does not make them right and pointing to silly sites like that does not help either.

To attempt to bring this back around to on topic: people have spouted all kinds of stuff about BFC holding defect fixes back, or prioritizing new content over fixing the most important bugs etc. That is just propaganda and conspiracy speak on *their* part not mine. The truth is BFC have set priorities and are acting accordingly. Just because their priorities do not match yours does not make you correct and them wrong. That is just not an argument your your part.
11-08-2014, 10:21 AM,
CC,
I linked this article to show how the term "conspiracy theory" you are using to denounce other's arguments is CIA-induced Orwell-speak, and not argumentation. You seem to have a close emotional relationship with Battlefront.