• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kicking the rust off...
10-29-2014, 07:11 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Kicking the rust off...
Hello all,

I'm looking for a few games to get myself back in the CS groove with the 2.02 update. If you are interested in a good fight, please drop me a line and lets get this started.

I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm sure I'll rapidly get myself back into fighting trim. I need a few brave opponents to work me over as I get back into the game that I've loved for so long. When you win, you will have earned it.

I prefer EF, but will battle you in the West if that is your desire. I don't really care side or scenario, just don't leave me with all fixed units. Desert2

Also, anyone out there setting up a team game? I'd love to join up for a group game.

Best regards,

Jim vK
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM,
RE: Kicking the rust off...
Count me in!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-30-2014, 02:57 AM,
(10-29-2014, 10:06 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: Count me in!

Jason Petho

Digging something up and will get it to you sometime today.

Getting off to a great start as Zap is "zapping" me on the Western Front already... and Battle Kat and I are restarting a massive Narva endeavor that was on hiatus during my absence... EPIC...

Take care buddy,

Jim vK
10-31-2014, 06:56 AM,
Hey Jim, I had a K'talan team game going for awhile, but humans keep dropping out! Right now the game is on hold, but would like to resume, Ashley is the K'talan Commander, and Robert Michel and myself are commanding many human divisions, we could use a hand. The scenario is Squeezeplay, if you still have the Mod installed?

Any interest, let me know, turn around is slow, as it is large, but would love to get it going again, Ashley can't wait for it to resume either!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-31-2014, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2014, 07:02 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
(10-31-2014, 06:56 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey Jim, I had a K'talan team game going for awhile, but humans keep dropping out! Right now the game is on hold, but would like to resume, Ashley is the K'talan Commander, and Robert Michel and myself are commanding many human divisions, we could use a hand. The scenario is Squeezeplay, if you still have the Mod installed?

Any interest, let me know, turn around is slow, as it is large, but would love to get it going again, Ashley can't wait for it to resume either!!

I would love to fill a seat. Are there any affects of the recent update to 2.02? Has there been any updates to the game in the last 12-18 months. I think that is about when I had my last K'Talan version update.

My K'talan mod says 2011 when I open it up. I must have dropped out just prior to my all expenses paid trip to the beautiful mountains of Afghanistan.
10-31-2014, 07:43 AM,
I believe you have the latest then!! With so much of my time involved in the Development Team with Middle East/Korean War/Vietnam?Nato Wars, etc, I haven't updated K'talan at all. Had wanted to bring it up to speed with the new UI and all, but just too much work for right now!

Let me check the status of where the game is at right now, I believe it is the Human turn.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/