• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back again...
10-28-2014, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 06:39 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
Flare For_#1  Back again...
Hello all,

Its been a while since real life drug me away and pounded on me for a while. However, the big military retirement is over. I moved to the Valley of the Sun, got a semester under my belt, and reconnected with family after all the craziness of life over the years. Still life's a work in progress, but I feel much more rested and relaxed than I have in a very long time. Time to reconnect with the great folks of the Blitz.

I can see so many changes going on with the club. It is great to see things are still looking good and we still have a thriving community in no small part due to the club Officers and the many players participating in the club. I look forward to reconnecting and being a part of something that has been active for so long.

I hope all is well with everyone and that we're just a few posts away from the next great halftrack debate.

Take care,

Jim von Krieg

PS: I am very excited to dig under the hood of the Campaign Series Matrix update. Also, are there any new games that are an absolutely must have in the war gaming community?
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 05:00 PM,
RE: Back again...
Welcome back Jim! I am sure we can spawn a heated Halftrack discussion if for nothing else then to celebrate your return Helmet Wink
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-28-2014, 07:57 PM,
Half tracks! Did some one say Half Tracks? Beam Me Up

Welcome home Jim. Farmer

Cheers6

RR
10-29-2014, 03:24 AM,
Welcome back! The only thing recently tat I find a must buy for me hasn't come out yet. I heard rumor that two CS style games, one covering Vietnam with scenarios of the French and the U.S. an the other a revamped Modern upgrading the Middle East and other areas.

There is also the first Panzer Battles: Kursk Southern Front to go take a look at. Different game system than CS. It appears to be a mix style of CS, PzCs and SBs.
10-29-2014, 03:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014, 03:41 AM by Crossroads.)
(10-29-2014, 03:24 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Welcome back! The only thing recently tat I find a must buy for me hasn't come out yet. I heard rumor that two CS style games, one covering Vietnam with scenarios of the French and the U.S. an the other a revamped Modern upgrading the Middle East and other areas.

There is also the first Panzer Battles: Kursk Southern Front to go take a look at. Different game system than CS. It appears to be a mix style of CS, PzCs and SBs.

I've heard some rumours about Middle East and Vietnam stand-alone CS style games being developed as well. If only I could remember if Korea was mentioned at the same time too? Helmet Wink
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM,
Welcome back, Jim!

Excellent to see you!

Coming down the pipe:

1. Middle East (Q1, 2015)

2. Korea (Q3, 2015)

3. Vietnam (Q1-2, 2015)

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-30-2014, 03:00 AM,
(10-29-2014, 10:06 AM)Jason Petho Wrote: Welcome back, Jim!

Excellent to see you!

Coming down the pipe:

1. Middle East (Q1, 2015)

2. Korea (Q3, 2015)

3. Vietnam (Q1-2, 2015)

Jason Petho

Aaaahhhh.... I see a little desert action is in the near future.... Nice...