• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problem with PBEM (second battle in camapign)
10-21-2014, 05:22 AM,
Problem with PBEM (second battle in camapign)
Hi!

I'm playing with my opponent John Tiller's Campaign Lepzig. We choose campaign game and played first battle. After first battle we got startegic decision phase and second battle started. But in this battle there is no fog of war. My opponent see all my units and all data about them.

Where we made mistake? How to turn on fog of war. In the first battle we had it on.
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2014, 07:41 AM,
RE: Problem with PBEM (second battle in camapign)
Glad to hear that you are playing Leipzig. From my POV Leipzig is one of top games in the series.

As for your FOW issue, that is one I have not heard happening before. If you select FOW "on" before your 1st battle, it should continue automatically through the other ones as well.

Are both of you playing with update v1.05?
10-21-2014, 08:39 AM,
(10-21-2014, 07:41 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Glad to hear that you are playing Leipzig. From my POV Leipzig is one of top games in the series.

As for your FOW issue, that is one I have not heard happening before. If you select FOW "on" before your 1st battle, it should continue automatically through the other ones as well.

Are both of you playing with update v1.05?

I've had this happen before. Are you playing with the latest patch? I thought the last patch had fixed that but if not you'll need to let Rich Hamilton at JTS support know and see if he can straighten it out. In my case we had to abandon and start over.
10-21-2014, 06:35 PM,
Actually you have to reset the optional rules for every scenario in a campaign when prompted. Sometimes they revert to default ones rather than the ones you used in the previous scenario. It may be you skipped over that one.

Yes, in the past it was a corruption of the pbem xxx and yyy files that caused this issue. These are now autodeleted so it's no longer a problem.

Also occasionally campaign files do get corrupted by email so try zipping them. That also solved some problems for me.
10-22-2014, 02:36 AM,
I was playing on 1.02. I updated game and it looks OK.

Thank's for help:)