• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for ACW or NAP game
09-25-2014, 04:14 AM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for ACW or NAP game
Anyone interested in a long scenario (full battle or multi-day) in either ACW or NAP? I have Gettysburg, Shiloh, Chickamauga, Chancellorville, Penninsula, Antietam, Waterloo, Eckmuhl, Jena, Wagram, NRC.

Only house rule is for NAP: Skirmishers must stay within 3 hexes of battalion in parent formation (keeps "commando" skirmishers from running amok). They cannot fire offensively or melee till they return to 3 hexes.

Will play either side. I will entertain a small scenario depending upon the scenario chosen.

Send a messenger if interested.
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2014, 07:13 AM,
RE: Looking for ACW or NAP game
(09-25-2014, 04:14 AM)Havoc Wrote: Anyone interested in a long scenario (full battle or multi-day) in either ACW or NAP? I have Gettysburg, Shiloh, Chickamauga, Chancellorville, Penninsula, Antietam, Waterloo, Eckmuhl, Jena, Wagram, NRC.

Only house rule is for NAP: Skirmishers must stay within 3 hexes of battalion in parent formation (keeps "commando" skirmishers from running amok). They cannot fire offensively or melee till they return to 3 hexes.

Will play either side. I will entertain a small scenario depending upon the scenario chosen.

Send a messenger if interested.

106 views and no takers? Waiting2
09-26-2014, 07:40 AM,
Hello
If you are interested in Jena-Auerstedt is invited.
I can be a Frenchman
Regards
Slawek
09-26-2014, 08:21 AM,
(09-26-2014, 07:40 AM)sabek73 Wrote: Hello
If you are interested in Jena-Auerstedt is invited.
I can be a Frenchman
Regards
Slawek

Sounds good. Any optional rule preferences?
09-27-2014, 01:43 AM,
What scenarios are proposing to choose from:
# 00a_1. Weimar Arrives!
# 00a_2. Weimar and Reserve Corps Arrive!
# 00a_2. Six Days in October - All Prussians
# 00a_3. The Russians are Coming!
# 00h_1. Six Days in October - Historical
I can I be French

House rules:
Night Rules, no army may move at night. Exception Each Nation may make one emergency retreat at night once per game. They must move away from the enemy and keep moving away all night. This is not a redeployment to a better position, this is army moving off the battlefield to avoid destruction.

CAV may not charge in to non clear
INF may not square in non clear

Skirmishers must remain with in 3 hexes of the parent unit, they may not operate independently unless the started the game as Skirmishers, there are very few that do and they are all Prussian. If a Skirmisher routs and runs away, it must take the most direct route back to the parent unit. (not go off and run around behind enemy lines,unit skirmisher were only used top support the advance or retreat of the parent unit.
09-27-2014, 03:44 AM,
(09-27-2014, 01:43 AM)sabek73 Wrote: What scenarios are proposing to choose from:
# 00a_1. Weimar Arrives!
# 00a_2. Weimar and Reserve Corps Arrive!
# 00a_2. Six Days in October - All Prussians
# 00a_3. The Russians are Coming!
# 00h_1. Six Days in October - Historical
I can I be French

House rules:
Night Rules, no army may move at night. Exception Each Nation may make one emergency retreat at night once per game. They must move away from the enemy and keep moving away all night. This is not a redeployment to a better position, this is army moving off the battlefield to avoid destruction.

CAV may not charge in to non clear
INF may not square in non clear

Skirmishers must remain with in 3 hexes of the parent unit, they may not operate independently unless the started the game as Skirmishers, there are very few that do and they are all Prussian. If a Skirmisher routs and runs away, it must take the most direct route back to the parent unit. (not go off and run around behind enemy lines,unit skirmisher were only used top support the advance or retreat of the parent unit.

Agree with house rules.
09-27-2014, 04:09 AM,
ok
which scenario you choose?
09-27-2014, 04:23 AM,
(09-27-2014, 04:09 AM)sabek73 Wrote: ok
which scenario you choose?

"All Prussians" is fine. I'll send you a snapshot of optional rules I prefer today via email. Let me know what optional rules you want to use/not use.
09-27-2014, 04:39 AM,
ok my mail:
[email protected]