• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F 14 stock map PLEASE HELP
09-06-2014, 08:16 AM,
RE: F 14 stock map PLEASE HELP
(09-04-2014, 03:35 PM)BigDuke66 Wrote: Well I could darken the broken terrain like the river and canals if that helps.
What is the problem with villages and towns?
The villages look like some broken rocks strewn about. But the broken terrain could be made clearer too. If I had to pick one or the other I'd like to see the broken terrain better. jonny Mex Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 09:07 AM,
OK I made the Broken terrain darker, see if this helps.

Not sure what could be done about the urban areas, maybe one with an artistic hand could style them more like a real urban area with small streets separating blocks but that may look silly with things that run over it like the various road types and rail.

Attached Files
.zip   2DFeatures.zip (Size: 71.96 KB / Downloads: 7)
09-06-2014, 12:31 PM,
(09-06-2014, 09:07 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: OK I made the Broken terrain darker, see if this helps.

Not sure what could be done about the urban areas, maybe one with an artistic hand could style them more like a real urban area with small streets separating blocks but that may look silly with things that run over it like the various road types and rail.

Thank you! This makes the broken terrain visible even in extreme zoom out! Just what I need, makes playing defense so much easier. jonny LOL