• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted--Beat me, hurt me, make me bleed.
08-31-2014, 04:29 AM,
Opponent Needed  Opponent Wanted--Beat me, hurt me, make me bleed.
Hi, I'm on vacation for the next week and have lots of time to play. I could take on several games with maybe one to four turns per day.

I have all three games, all expansion mods, with BN and FI at 2.12, but happy to upgrade to 3.0 if needed to play with you.

I prefer designed scenarios over QB's but both are fine. Friendly game or ladder, mirrored or not, large or small, all are fine. Pick something and send it to me in a dropbox invite. Or if you'd rather chat about it first, maybe set some ground rules, that's fine, PM me. I'm easy. Let's have some fun killing these blasted pixeltruppen.
Ha HA! Now I've got you right where you want me!
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 01:11 PM,
RE: Opponent Wanted--Beat me, hurt me, make me bleed.
Im keen for a game
flick me a map QB
no too huge
CMRT prefered or CMBN or market garden 3.0
[email protected] via drop box
I use HTH
Cheers

GAZNZ
09-08-2014, 02:29 AM,
Hi sounds great! If I understand correctly, you told me to set up a quick battle and choose a map, so I have sent you a drop box invitation. If this is not what you wanted or don't like the setup, we can pick another.

My vacation is over, but I should be able to still play a turn a day or more, though some days I get overwhelmed with work and have to skip a day, or I'm sick or whatever and that happens maybe once or twice per month, so not too often.
Ha HA! Now I've got you right where you want me!
09-10-2014, 11:14 AM,
All good
have fun :)