• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcano Man _Alt scenarios & stock scenarios.
08-30-2014, 05:36 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Volcano Man _Alt scenarios & stock scenarios.
Guys,

After a couple of comments on the forum and the release of EP14, I thought I would just clear up any confusion about Volcano Man _Alt scenarios vs. stock scenarios.

Just to be 100% clear by "stock" scenario I refer to the scenarios that come default with a title and that "Mod" scenarios are either completely new scenarios or edited versions of stock scenario created by players using the scenario editor tools that come with every title.

In the case of Volcano Man over many years now he has produced a whole series of Mod _Alt (Alternate) scenarios that are edited versions of other designers stock scenarios, in many cases there is a Volcano Man _Alt version for every stock scenario in other designers PzC and MC titles, Volcano Man's alternate version uses his own values and a particular set of optional rules to give players a different experience of the scenario, this is not to say his _Alt scenario version is better, they simply offer an alternate experience and perspective.

Now Volcano Man has also designed two titles that are supported on this ladder, namely France 14 & East Prussia 14 from the First World War Campaigns series, as he also designed the stock scenarios in these titles using his own values obviously there will not be any _Alt scenario versions in these titles, think of it that all the scenarios are _Alt already. Wink

Hope that clears that up...............
Quote this message in a reply