• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wytyczno 1939 upload to scenario db
08-26-2014, 08:53 PM,
Write a Note  Wytyczno 1939 upload to scenario db
Hi

For EF2 2.02

The battle of Wytyczno took place on October 1, 1939 near the village of Wytyczno near Włodawa in Poland. It was a struggle between the Polish forces of the Border Defence Corps of Gen. Wilhelm Orlik-Rückemann and the Soviet Red Army during the invasion of Poland.

Many thanks for Mike Amos for test scenario.

Regards
Marcin
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 11:34 PM,
RE: Wytyczno 1939 upload to scenario db
Hello Marcin, this looks like an intriguing (sp?) scenario!

Since the scenario does not yet have any recorded games, do you mind if I add this to be played as part of the Forgotten Battles Tournament that is about to start? Helmet Smile

Mike Amos' Battle of Szack is already there, this would be another battle of the USSR invasion of Poland 1939 scenarios.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-13-2014, 02:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 02:13 AM by Crossroads.)
Anyone interested to give me a battle on this one? I am happy to play either side. All optional rules ON please Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-13-2014, 08:34 AM,
Ooh, got anyone yet? I played as the Poles, will give it a go as Soviet if still open?
Always all options on, even VV!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-13-2014, 03:42 PM,
(09-13-2014, 08:34 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Ooh, got anyone yet? I played as the Poles, will give it a go as Soviet if still open?

Well VV's fixed nowadays so I always use it now as well for an added FOW purposes rather than imagining it is the weather itself Helmet Smile

Fire away, you know where to find me!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-14-2014, 01:13 AM,
(09-13-2014, 03:42 PM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 08:34 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Ooh, got anyone yet? I played as the Poles, will give it a go as Soviet if still open?

Well VV's fixed nowadays so I always use it now as well for an added FOW purposes rather than imagining it is the weather itself Helmet Smile

Fire away, you know where to find me!

VV was broken? I never use it. So, being fixed how does it change the game.
09-14-2014, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 01:24 AM by Crossroads.)
(09-14-2014, 01:13 AM)zap Wrote: VV was broken? I never use it. So, being fixed how does it change the game.

Before 2.00, the visibility had a chance to change per player turn. So for Axis the visibility might have been say 7, while for the Allied playing the same six minute sequence, it might have changed to say 6.

That's a bit too much Quantum physics for me at least!

Now, VV has a chance to change ones per a six minute phase, or a turn, so therefore it remains the same for both players for their respective turns.

I quite like that, and consider that as part of FOW rather than just visibility.

Sometimes you just don't know what surprises the terrain might hold Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-14-2014, 01:37 AM,
Still a bit much for six minute turns. Rolling Eyes
But, way better than within a turn. Twilight Zone

cheers

HSL
09-14-2014, 01:45 AM,
Well like I said I consider it as an extra FOW option. A bit like Supply being not about supply only, but all that command and control stuff too

A bit of Ying and a bit of Yang, like Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com