• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Time for Battle
08-26-2014, 06:03 AM,
Opponent Needed  Time for Battle
I've been draggin' along and only have one battle going. Aching to battle more. Found one that I've been drooling over. Operation Saris II . West Front.

It's a beaut for those who like to jump into the cockpit of an armored brigade or kampfgruppe.

Nice big map, tanker country, hordes of armor....it doesn't get any better.
The reviews are very positive and there's a 8-9 win deferential. Balanced as all hell. Meeting engagement. Big.

I'd also like to start something smaller, anything anywhere, with anyone else. Multiple invites.

No (keine) extreme assault.
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 06:53 AM,
RE: Time for Battle
(08-26-2014, 06:03 AM)Tankertony Wrote: I've been draggin' along and only have one battle going. Aching to battle more. Found one that I've been drooling over. Operation Saris II . West Front.

It's a beaut for those who like to jump into the cockpit of an armored brigade or kampfgruppe.

The reviews are very positive and there's a 8-9 win deferential. Balanced as all hell. Meeting engagement. Big.

I'd also like to start something smaller, anything anywhere, with anyone else. Multiple invites.

I'm available. Do you have a preference for side?
Gil
08-26-2014, 10:50 AM,
(08-26-2014, 06:53 AM)Oberst Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 06:03 AM)Tankertony Wrote: I've been draggin' along and only have one battle going. Aching to battle more. Found one that I've been drooling over. Operation Saris II . West Front.

I'm available. Do you have a preference for side?
Gil

Please take your pick.
09-01-2014, 10:40 AM,
Hello,

I could use another game. Do you want to play **Counterattack at Hamich in West Front?

If so (or you have literally any other scenario in mind) my email is: [email protected]. I have no side preference.

Thanks,

Dan