• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Scenario
08-21-2014, 10:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014, 10:47 PM by Currahee.)
New Scenario
Thanks to Fasf & jah4tol for adding a new (to us) mega-scenario, Europa 1947, to our database. It looks good, and Fasf gave it an enjoyment rating of 10. At 300 turns and covering Eurasia, it's not for the faint of heart!
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2014, 07:44 AM,
RE: New Scenario
I'd like to give this one a whirl as the Allied player if anyone is interested. I'm an average player at best and would only be looking to do a couple of turns per week. Send me a note at nelmsm (@) nts (dash) online (d0t) net if you are interested.
12-01-2014, 04:13 AM,
(11-29-2014, 07:44 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: I'd like to give this one a whirl as the Allied player if anyone is interested. I'm an average player at best and would only be looking to do a couple of turns per week. Send me a note at nelmsm (@) nts (dash) online (d0t) net if you are interested.

Game taken as I cajoled Curahee into kicking my butt.
12-04-2014, 01:41 AM,
(08-21-2014, 10:45 PM)Currahee Wrote: Thanks to Fasf & jah4tol for adding a new (to us) mega-scenario, Europa 1947, to our database. It looks good, and Fasf gave it an enjoyment rating of 10. At 300 turns and covering Eurasia, it's not for the faint of heart!

Hi,

Have been some time out of the Blitz for work reasons... But want to come back for a new game!
Yes, Currahee, I enjoyed very much playing this one - and I think jah4tol did also. Despairing scenario for decision making as it has many many possibilities - but that is just the good point.
I played the Axis forces and though I did not have the initiative, had to somehow antecipate my opponent´s moves, preparing defences wherever he could attack. And counter-attack wherever it was possible...
May some day make an AAR of our game...

I would like to try the Allies side, if someone is interested. Probably, due to the size of the scenario, a 1 or 2 turns/week.

Cheers!